Arranging your move is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- Defrost your refrigerator in time for moving day.
- It's useful to keep a notebook at hand to write down reminders.
- Get in touch with utility companies to verify service start dates at your new home.
Packing and labeling
- Label boxes on all sides so you can see what it contains in a stack without having to move everything around.
- Clearly mark boxes containing fragile goods.
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries like you're going on a trip for a few days.
Got a question?
©2018-2019 S and D Removals - All rights reserved.